Product Details: Gypsophila flowers are often referred as Baby’s Breath. This delicate and inspiring flower comes from the fertile soils and perfect climate of the South Andes of Ecuador which make these flowers have a longer vase life, thick stems and brilliant bright colors. Baby’s breath message is to stick with your loved ones and remember you the power of innocence and simplicity. It is commonly used to decorate weddings, and floral decorator uses the creativity to design different bouquets, flower crowns, and centerpieces for events.
Availability: All year around
Weight: 250 gr. per bunch.
SMALL BOX - 8 bunches - 48 stems aprox.
MEDIUM BOX - 16 bunches - 96 stems aprox.
LARGE BOX - 48 bunches - 280 stems aprox.
Vase Life: 15 days
Flower Care recommendations:
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging. Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline.
- Inspect your flowers and ensure your buckets are very clean.
- Fill the clean containers with 4 inches approximate of fresh and cold water. Add flower food if available.
- Cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. (cut about an inch off each stem)
- Check water levels in case it needs to be refilled. (12 hours to properly hydrate)
- Flowers should be stored in cool, dry area.
- For wedding arrangements
- For baby shower arrangements
- For new mother’s as a representation of innocence.
Symbolism: Long lasting love