We are a well-established, international business:
- Our Farm was founded in 1987. Since then we have grown to become one of Ecuador’s significant growers.
- We sell over 9 million roses annually to United States, Russia, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan and Chili among others. You may now be selling our roses purchased from a wholesaler.
- Currently the Company employs 140 people.
- We have obtained the highest certifications available in Ecuador and Internationally for both environmental and business practices: “Flor del Ecuador” and “BASC”.
Flor del Ecuador
- Ensuring compliance with the Ecuadorian legislation on social and environmental issues, promoting sustainable floriculture production.
- Minimizing the environmental impact caused by the flower industry in Ecuador.
- Controlling and reducing the use of pesticides and other inputs used in this activity.
- Regulating work by adolescents and ensuring that no child labor is used.
|| Facilitates and promotes world trade by establishing and administrating global supply chain security standards and procedures, in partnership with business, governments, customs, law enforcement agencies and international business organizations.