Product Details: Green Ball Dianthus flowers are referred to like the flowers of the gods, because of its appearance in the Ancient Roman time. This unique focal flower will take you to an exceptional and distinctive place; it comes from the fertile soils and perfect climate of the South Andes of Ecuador which make these flowers have a longer vase life and a natural look. Mostly used to add a modern but distinctive sense for flower arrangements.
Availability: All year around
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
SMALL BOX - 5 bunches - 50 stems aprox.
MEDIUM BOX - 10 bunches - 100 stems aprox.
Vase Life: 15 days
Flower Care recommendations:
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging. Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline.
- Inspect your flowers and ensure your buckets are very clean.
- Fill the clean containers with 4 inches approximate of fresh and cold water. Add flower food if available.
- Cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. (cut about an inch off each stem)
- Check water levels in case it needs to be refilled. (12 hours to properly hydrate)
- Flowers should be stored in cool, dry area.
- For St. Patrick’s Day
- For people whose birthday is in January
- For wedding arrangements
- For prom boutonnieres and special events arrangements
Symbolism: love, distinction and fascination.