Product Details: Delphinium flowers are often referred to as larkspur, known for their long and soaring stems and bright colors. This unique bloom comes from the fertile soils and perfect climate of the South Andes of Ecuador which make these flowers have a longer vase life time and long spikes.
Availability: All year around
Average Stem Length: 31 to 35 inches
SMALL BOX - 8 bunches - 80 stems aprox.
MEDIUM BOX - 16 bunches - 160 stems aprox.
Vase Life: 7 days
Flower Care recommendations:
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging. Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline.
- Inspect your flowers and ensure your buckets are very clean.
- Fill the clean containers with 4 inches approximate of fresh and cold water. Add flower food if available.
- Cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. (cut about an inch off each stem)
- Check water levels in case it needs to be refilled. (12 hours to properly hydrate)
- Flowers should be stored in cool, dry area.
- For people whose birthday is in July
- Show support to people to attract new opportunities
- Perfect for adding colors to wedding arrangements
Symbolism: celebration, communicate cheer and good will towards others.