- Order Process: Our process is a perfectionist one, with a strict eye for detail and careful hands. Your premium roses be fresh-cut only after the order has been placed. They will be post-harvested with methodic and nature-intuitive care, packaged and transported in a guaranteed cold chain to ensure that you will receive the freshest of roses.
- Shipping: Our partnership with FedEx assures you a quality delivery, with tracking options and a speedy arrival. To cater to any moment you may need us, we offer you Express Shipping or Scheduled Delivery options. Depending on the day of order, Express Shipping takes 4 to 6 days to arrive. The chart below, in accordance with FedEx's flight schedule, will help you calculate your order date if you need your roses at a sooner or later date. You can also order a future delivery at a later date with our Scheduled Delivery option.
- Payment, only after your order has been dispatched will we debit the total from your payment method. Refunds will be made effective if liable conditions are met.
- Orders placed before 11:30 AM Eastern Time (EST) will be processed same day. Any orders placed after 11:30 AM (EST), will be processed the next business day.
- The following transit delivery program is valid under FedEx flight schedules and availability, and subject to seasonal and unforeseeable changes.
Ecuador Direct Roses strives for the perfect timing to your exceptional product, for which we highly recommend you place your order 1 or 2 days before your client and inventory needs or events, as delays due to mechanical, itinerary and natural complications cannot be anticipated.
|Order Day||Estimate Delivery Day||Transit Days|
How many days from my order will it take for delivery?
The time of delivery depends on the day of order, so in general terms your roses will be delivered to your location by FedEx in 4-7 days.
How do I track my order?
The FedEx tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the same day the shipment is sent.
How are taxes charged?
Ecuadorian goods have a 6.8% U.S. import fee. That 6.8% tax is a value of trust that you're receiving fresh, premium Ecuadorian roses, and is included in the final price.
Out of Stock
If we are Out of Stock on an item, you have the option to request an alternative variety of rose or cancel your order. Please note that we do not 'capture' or 'charge' the funds until we have packed the order and processed the shipping information on that order. Any visible charges are a 'pending' transaction and are only billed upon shipment from our warehouse and otherwise will fall off of your credit card statement after 7-10 days (depending on your bank).
Ecuador Direct Roses products are shipped with a 100% quality guarantee. Prices are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen market conditions. Shipping costs are estimated at check out and will be adjusted upward or downward according to the actual shipping cost at the moment of departure from our premises. Quality claims must be made to Ecuador Direct Roses within 24 hours of receiving the order. Quality claims must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must include pictures sufficient to properly capture the quality problem. Product claims outside of the 24 hour period are accepted by the customer on an "as is basis." Approved claims will be deducted from the invoice amount on your next shipment. Exclusions to this guarantee include, but are not limited to, damage due to transit problems or weather conditions, Saturday shipments, shipper exclusions, or 2nd day arrivals being requested by the customer. Additional pictures may be asked for or required to help us communicate with the shipper in tracking down the nature of the quality or transit problem.
You agree that any legal action brought against us shall be governed by the laws of the Country of Ecuador, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on any one of our Sites shall be an appropriate court in Ecuador.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Ecuador Direct Roses greatly values our customer relationships and guards our customer's privacy. We collect customer information from you only in an effort to keep you informed about changes in our products and services and to offer you access to special offers, discounts and promotions.
Ecuador Direct Roses acknowledges that we must use customer information only in a highly responsible manner and therefore we do not sell your information to any third parties. This practice includes any and all of the personal information we collect from you in the course of doing business together.
If we should change our information privacy policies in the future, we will inform you by updating this policy statement on our web site or by contacting you directly via email. We will notify you of any such change before we use your information in any manner not previously disclosed. At that time you will be fully entitled to opt-out of any new usages.
If you have any further questions about our commitment to privacy, please send us an email, or call us. Here is our contact information:
Limitation of Liability:
WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, THE DIRECTORIES AND INFORMATION ON OUR SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE OR INCLUDE OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS. OUR SITES AND THE MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON THEM WILL PROVIDE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE, AND OUR SITE USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Ecuador Direct Roses, Inc.
1482 East Valley Road, Suite 202
Santa Barbara, CA 93108